Hello again! This is my second installment of kill count Star Wars and I’m excited to keep it going.
Here are the rules…
- Destroying vehicles count as 1 kill, unless it’s a 2-person vehicle; there is no guesswork involved here.
- Droids don’t technically count, but I’ll still count them and put the total with droid kills in parentheses so you can see who killed the most. Otherwise this movie is less than 5 total kills.
- I also will choose what I consider to be the main and secondary characters. I’m not going to count how many kills Stormtrooper #7 had.
With that out of the way, let’s get to it!
- Jango Fett shoots the bounty hunter in the neck with a toxic dart outside of the Coruscant Cantina.
- Anakin kills 10 Tusken Raiders (10 are seen on screen, and he says he killed them all)
- Anakin kills 2 Massiffs.
- Anakin kills 17 Geonosians in the droid factory on Geonosis.
- Anakin kills the Nexu while riding the Reek (Even I had to Google these 2 creature names).
- Padme shoots a Geonosian in the death arena.
- Anakin kills 3 droids
- Obi-Wan kills 4 droids
- Mace Windu kills 1 droid in the death arena.
- Jango Fett shoots and kills Coleman Trebor in the death arena.
- Jango Fett shoots and kills the Reek.
- Mace Windu goes ham on Jango Fett, chopping his head off.
- Obi-Wan kills the Acklay.
- Anakin: 29 (32 including droids)
- Mace Windu: 2 (3 including droids
- Jango Fett: 3
- Obi-Wan: 1 (5 including droids)
- Padme Amidala: 1
- Anakin Skywalker: 29 (39 including droids)
- Obi Wan Kenobi: 1 (24 including droids
- Jango Fett: 3
- Mace Windu: 2 (3 including droids)
- Darth Maul: 1
- Padme Amidala: 1 (6 including droids)
- Qui-Gon Jinn: 0 (27 including droids)
- Jar Jar Binks: 0 (3 including droids)
Stay tuned for the conclusion of the Prequel Star Wars Trilogy, Revenge of the Sith, next Wednesday at noon to early afternoon!